Careers - Photoshoot Fashion Stylist
What began in 2010 while owner/designer Melissa Hinnant was on bed rest during pregnancy has grown to become a $10 million online retail store -- and we are still growing! Grace and Lace specializes in women’s apparel that is classically feminine and romantic, yet still on trend with today’s modern style. With all of our success, Grace and Lace is on a mission to change the world and has helped save hundreds of children in India by building orphanages with plans to open many more in the coming years.
We are looking for a highly creative Photo Shoot Fashion Stylist to help create visual content that represents the Grace and Lace customer and brings the style to life. As the stylist you will be working closely with a dynamic team of professional designers and photographers and assisting them in the set-up of various photo shoots.
If you like to use your visual creativity to assist in offering an appealing product to customers, are highly self-motivated, and thrive on effective communication, then we have a perfect position for you at Grace and Lace!
- Understand the design team’s vision for items and interpret trends appropriately for the Grace and Lace customer to style outfits for all monthly/bi-monthly photo shoots
- Locate and purchase all clothing and accessories for photo shoots and return all items to appropriate vendors
- Collaborate with fashion designers, photographers, and the photo shoot coordinator to achieve the desired look for each photo shoot
- Keep stock of all Grace & Lace owned clothing and accessories
- Have the flexibility to work as needed on photo shoot
- Build and maintain collaborative and effective relationships
- Great fashion sense with knowledge of fashion trends and color schemes
- Knowledge of apparel on-body styling techniques with particular attention to tailoring and fit
- Strong understanding of digital photography, production, studio pace and efficiency
- Is flexible in responding to organizational changes and business priorities
- Works effectively in tight deadlines
- Strong organization and time/calendar management skills in order to meet all project and business deadlines
- Highly detailed oriented
- Personal professionalism and accountability
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org