Careers - Wholesale Administrative Assistant
What began in 2010 while owner/designer Melissa Hinnant was on bed rest during pregnancy has grown to become a $10 million online retail store -- and we are still growing! Grace and Lace specializes in women’s apparel that is classically feminine and romantic, yet still on trend with today’s modern style. With all of our success, Grace and Lace is on a mission to change the world and has helped save hundreds of children in India by building orphanages with plans to open many more in the coming years.
Grace and Lace is looking for a part-time administrative assistant to assist our wholesale team with ongoing buyer communication, generating sales reports, and creating and submitting invoices.
If you enjoy paying attention to every detail, producing immaculate reports, and thrive on effective communication, then we have a perfect position for you at Grace and Lace!
- Pull biweekly follow-up reports (Recent Order follow up, New Buyer follow up, Existing Buyer without Recent Purchase follow up) and contact buyers on said reports
- Communicate with buyers answering general FAQ’s and basic situations from contact forms
- Create monthly Best Seller reports
- Create Rate of Sale reports
- Organize and update Texas boutique resell certificates
- Create PayPal invoices
- Understand wholesale policies and wholesale styles, pricing, and shipping timeframes
- Build and maintain collaborative and effective relationships
- Organized leader (able to initiate)
- Highly detailed oriented
- Great communicator
- Personal professionalism and accountability
Please email your resume to email@example.com