Careers - Seasonal Retail Packager
What began in 2010 while owner/designer Melissa Hinnant was on bed rest during pregnancy has grown to become a $10 million online retail store -- and we are still growing! Grace and Lace specializes in women’s apparel that is classically feminine and romantic, yet still on trend with today’s modern style. With all of our success, Grace and Lace is on a mission to change the world and has helped save hundreds of children in India by building orphanages with plans to open many more in the coming years.
Grace and Lace is looking for seasonal packagers that will be responsible for fulfilling our online orders. Flexible schedules are available. We are looking to fill both full-time and part-time positions.
We are looking for people who believe being excellent at the little things will add up to big results! Are you productive, focused, and efficient? This is a powerhouse position that ensures joy for our customers when they open a Grace and Lace package. If this is you, this is your opportunity to join the extraordinary team at Grace and Lace!
- Pick, package, and ship orders with speed and attention to detail
- Be willing to shift priorities on short notice
- Great attention to detail while quality controlling products throughout the fulfillment process
- Collaborate and communicate with team members throughout all job functions
- Build and maintain collaborative and effective relationships
- Excellent problem-solver
- Loves women’s fashion
- Wants to change the world
- Highly motivated, passionate and results-oriented
- Collaborative partner with a team-oriented approach
- Solid and professional communication and presentation skills
- Able to stand and move for long periods of time
- Able to lift 30 plus pounds
- A positive attitude that is contagious to others
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Personal professionalism and accountability
- High School Graduate
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org