- Initiating a return is easy - with just a few clicks! Simply visit our Returns Portal and follow the prompts. All return requests must be submitted and approved through this portal before shipping items back to us.
- Items returned within 30 days of shipping are eligible for return. Gift cards, cash purchases, Final Sale, and G&L Outlet items are not eligible for return.
- To ensure that you will receive a refund for returned items, all products must be in their original condition with all tags attached. Worn, damaged, altered, soiled, or laundered items will not be accepted. Footwear should have no sign of scratches or markings on the soles. We reserve the right to refuse or limit returns for any reason.
We will provide one (1) prepaid return shipping label per order, provided through our Returns Portal (U.S. only). We offer 3 options:
- Merchandise Credit: If you prefer merchandise credit, your return shipping is free and your credit will appear in the form of a gift card the same day the package is updated as ‘in transit’ by the postal service to be returned to our warehouse.
- Refund to Original Payment Method: If you prefer a refund to the original form of payment, a $10.00 return processing fee will be deducted from your refund. Your refund will be processed within 3-5 business days of our warehouse receiving your return, and.
- Local Return Drop-Off: If you would like to drop off your return at our physical warehouse location, you will need to first create your return merchandise authorization (RMA), being sure to select merchandise credit to receive a free return. If you would prefer a refund to the original form of payment, there will be a $5.00 return processing fee deducted from your refund.
- If you need to make additional returns from an order that you have already been provided a prepaid return shipping label for, you will need to first create your return merchandise authorization (RMA) on our Returns Portal (U.S. only), and will then need to provide your own shipping label for the return. Please be sure to save your tracking number, as we cannot issue refunds for any items that are lost by the postal service or do not make it to us for any other reason.
- If you would like to return items from multiple orders in one shipment, you will need to use your own carrier to ship the returns. To do so, you must first create one RMA (return merchandise authorization) per order through our returns portal and select ‘Use My Own Carrier’ for the return method for each order. Place all of the items inside of one package, separated by order, along with the printed RMA for each order and then take the package to the shipping center of your choice to be shipped.
- If you would like to return item(s) purchased that qualified your order for a free gift, please review the ‘Promotions’ section of our Policies page for details on how these returns are handled before initiating a return through the Returns Portal.
- We do not offer exchanges at this time. Instead, we recommend placing a new order for the item(s) you prefer and then returning the originally purchased item(s) to us for a refund. To help you repurchase quickly, when you select merchandise credit for your refund type, the credit will be immediately applied in the form of a gift card to your account the same day the package is updated as ‘in transit’ by the postal service to be returned to our warehouse. Should you desire to exchange an item purchased during a promotion, please send us a message via our Contact Page page and our customer care team will be happy to provide you with more information on whether your order is eligible for a price match. BOGO and flash sale items are not eligible for a price match.
RETURNING A DAMAGED OR INCORRECT ITEM
Though our goal is to get things right every time, mistakes do happen and we apologize if you have experienced one of them. For this reason it is important to open and inspect your items as soon as you receive them. Please notify us of any incorrect or damaged items by filling out and submitting our Damage/Error Report Form within 14 business days of receiving your order. Our customer care team will review your report and contact you via email to assist you in the return process for these items once your request has been approved. We cannot replace damaged or incorrect items outside of this time frame, or items that have been worn, laundered, or altered in any way.
We will issue a prepaid shipping label to cover the cost of returning the approved items to us, and if available a replacement will be shipped to you free of charge. We are unable to reimburse shipping costs for any items that are shipped back to us without a shipping label issued by us through the above process.
Packages that are returned to us via a shipment refusal will have a 10% restocking fee deducted from the total refund, and the original shipping cost will not be refunded.