What began in 2010 while owner/designer Melissa Hinnant was on bed rest during pregnancy has grown to become a $10 million online retail store -- and we are still growing! Grace and Lace specializes in women’s apparel that is classically feminine and romantic, yet still on trend with today’s modern style. With all of our success, Grace and Lace is on a mission to change the world and has helped save hundreds of children in India by building orphanages with plans to open many more in the coming years.
Grace and Lace is looking for a Photo Shoot Coordinator to work with the design team and freelance talent (photographers, models, stylists, etc.) in all matters related to a photo shoot. This position will be responsible for scheduling and managing shoot calendars, responding to shoot requests, and confirming bookings and schedules with all parties involved.
If you enjoy event planning and fashion photography, are highly self-motivated, and thrive on effective communication, then we have a perfect position for you at Grace and Lace!
- Coordinate the day-to-day production responsibilities of all photography projects
- Process shoot requests and coordinate shoot scheduling and talent bookings and manage the photo shoot calendar
- Coordinate creative direction between the design team and the stylists & photographer
- Scout possible locations that align with the design team’s creative vision
- Contact and secure permission to shoot on location from proper owners/authorities, accurately describing shoot needs and on-site personnel
- Manage proper completion of all editing projects
- Provide supervision and production support of ongoing photo shoots
- Build and maintain collaborative and effective relationships
- Minimum 1 - 3 years professional experience
- Experience and flexibility in accommodating frequently changing schedules
- Organized leader (able to initiate)
- Highly detailed oriented
- Great communicator
- Personal professionalism and accountability
- E-commerce photo shoot experience a plus
- Photo editing experience a plus
Please email your resume to email@example.com